Advanced protection against malware in USBs and other storage devices
DescriptionWhiteZone defines an industrial area free of malware (threats) and restricts access only to secure software within the industrial precinct by authorized people.
- Verifying the software and system upgrades are correct and are inside the whitelist.
- Disinfection of malware-art and industry-oriented.
- Control and traceability using storage devices (USBs, CDD, etc.) and their use for users within the industrial plant.
- Definition of the white area and procedures / rules of action by users to whitezone.
- Industrial plants free of malware: Whitezone regulation fulfills in part the regulations and standards such as; ISA99, CENELEC M490, PIC Law.
- Comprehensive control of the software introduced in the industrial plant.
- Control Upgrade Processes of control systems and SCADA.
- Help to manage the Insider Threat.
- Monitoring and comprehensive security of the organization USBs Sticks.