DescriptionTraceblock is one of the most completes Blockchain based platform that empowers companies and end users to track and trace their assets lifecycle along an entire supply chain or industrial process.
What's Traceblock for?
- Supply chains and segmented generation chains, without a single view of status and events on Raw Materials, Assets, etc.
- Manual processes, costly claims and lack of evidence in many cases (Who broke the cold? When did the cargo hit?...)
- Many actors in many supply chains, lack of reliability (the one who sells to you is not reliable, cat for hare... The supermarket will always tell you that the fruit is recent, but in blockchain the farmer writes when he actually picked it).
- Lack of confidence in the current guarantees of origin and provenance (they are papers/physical certificates) that are "reused" if you have certificates of 10 Tons of a material and another 10 Tons without a certificate or even worse: the "photocopy" of the guarantee of origin and composition is sent to all its clients so that you can sell the same 5T "certified" to several clients because you reuse the certificate.
The Benefits - Traceblock Use Scenarios
- Track your production scenario from origin to destination when multiple actors are involved.
- Unified data view between multiple untrusted writers that.
- Control who owns and access to the data applying smart policies for data scopes.
- Traceability of digital goods between all involved, from Tier 1 to OEM.
- Continuous process auditing.
- Certification of Origin: Guarantee the origin of the parts.
The Benefits - Traceblock Added Value
- Data immutability: The information cannot be modified, so if there are errors in the network, the corrections are recorded for later analysis and forensics.
- Single view of the state for the entire Supply Chain.
- Unalterable guarantee of origin.
- Each actor in the chain writes/signs and responds to the veracity of their information.
- Automation of actions in blockchain (trusted third party for all agents in the value chain).
- Easy to integrate with existing systems.
Traceblock solution is prepared to be adapted to any supply chain context in where digital goods have a specific lifecycle allowing complex use cases to be modelled within blockchain smart contracts. This allow us to successfully track and trace physical and non physical elements, as its already been done in Projects like Acciona Energia (Energy Guarantee of Origin) or Hazi (Food Supply Chain Traceability).